Wednesday 21 March 2012

If You're Booking a Halong Bay Tour. . .

Just a suggestion if you are booking a Halong Bay tour; I booked on to a standard 3 day tour from Hanoi, standard meaning cheap and budget, as opposed to the more expensive deluxe and superior tours which I figured would be very similar. I think it's safe to say you get what you pay for with a Halong Bay tour; the boat was lovely but the hotel on Cat Ba was very mouldy (including my pillow) and all the food was tasteless and in very small portions, the guide also did no guiding whatsoever and might as well not have been there. So if you're going to be happy with this take the cheap option but I would recommend paying just a few more dollars to not be hungry and not wake up with nostrils full of fungus smell!

1 comment:

  1. Halong bay features more than a 2000 limestone karsts and is dotted with islands of various shapes and sizes.
    Halong Bay Tour

    ReplyDelete